Protein pancake recipe – Easy and healthy pancakes
- 150 grams of rinsed white beans
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of almond flour
- 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fiber husk (psyllium seed)
- 1 tablespoon of Soya milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
1. Rinse the beans thoroughly.
2. Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix with a hand blender
3. Melt some additional coconut oil in a frying pan and fry the pancakes.
4. Serve with fresh fruit and nuts.
Recipe by Vegetarisk Mat Recept at https://vegetariskmatrecept.se/en/protein-pancake-recipe/