- 300 grams of Bulgur
- 1 vegetable broth cube,
- 75 grams of Green kale
- 1 polka beet
- 1 Apple
- 1 cup Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup chickpeas
- Black sesame seeds as topping (optional)
- 3 tbsp cold-pressed rapeseed oil
- 7-10 Fresh basil leaves (or dried)
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0.5 teaspoon pepper
- Boil the water and add the broth.
- Add the bulgur and let it cook for low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse, dry and then massage the kale leaves with rapeseed oil and salt.
- Slice thin pieces or use a mandolin for the polka beets and apple.
- Stir together all ingredients for the dressing in a bowl
- Roast the pumpkin seeds in a pan.
- Assemble the salad and enjoy!
Recipe by Vegetarisk Mat Recept at https://vegetariskmatrecept.se/en/christmas-salad/