Watermelon Feta Salad with Roasted Sunflowerseeds
Last week it was the day of the watermelon. We were so inspired by the watermelon in all forms that we saw on Instagram that we could not resist doing something with the 3 kilo lump we had in the fridge. Watermelon feta salad is already a great combination and with a little roasted sunflower seeds it will be if possible, even more delicious. With a lovely dressing and with some leftover spring onion and currant lying around in the fridge. This became an great updated version of the water melon feta salad. A little fresh bit of mint would improve this salad even more.
Easy Watermelon Feta Salad Recipes
- 1 kg watermelon (shell weight)
- 1 pack of feta cheese (200 grams)
- 3 pcs scallion
- 50 grams of sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Chop the scallions roughly, scoop out the watermelon and sprinkle the feta cheese.
- Roast the sunflower seeds in a dry skillet.
- Mix the dressing and then mix the salad in a bowl. Enjoy!