The rain is pouring outside and we can’t wait to get inside and sit down with a great cup of café creme (we are in Paris you know) and a sweet chewy chocolate chip cookie.
I have made countless amounts of healthy cookies, with or without protein powder, grains, honey, vanilla, eggs, milk, you name it. What I’m trying to say is that I am, as many of you out there, quite experienced when it comes to cookie baking. But not when it comes to tasty, chewy, super yummy, totally perfect healthy cookie baking, but I am soon! Because I found the blessed missing ingredient. Soya flour. You will absolutely need to try this amazing cookie recipe, you have your baked cookies finished in 20 minutes. And it is a protein rich healthy snack too.
Healthy Cookie Recipe made of soya flour, almonds and dark chocolate chips
- ½ cups Soya Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoons Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Almond Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Pure Honey
- ½ cups Almond Milk
- 1 Egg
- ¼ teaspoons Pure Organic Vanilla
- 3 Mixed Dates
- ¾ ounces weight Dark Organic Chocolate
- Heat oven to 392 F/200 C.
- Prepare a baking pan with parchment linen.
- In a large bowl mix soya flour, baking powder and salt.
- Heat the coconut oil for a few seconds in the microwave until liquefied. Add it into the bowl.
- Add the almond butter, honey, almond milk, egg, vanilla and the mixed dates and give it a good mix. Now chop the chocolate into small pieces and add it into the mixture.
- Using your preferred size cookie scoop, scoop out the batter and put the scoops onto the prepared pans leaving an inch or two between each.
- Put it into the oven for about 10 minutes