Simple Camping Food an a Trangia stove
With pasta and a can of canned tomates you get a delcious pasta or soup in less than 15 minutes
The picture above is from one of our meals we prepaired on our handy camping stove from trangia. We love the simplicity we get when we go on a hike in the nature. We keep a bag packed with all the things we need to be able to cook in the nature. Then we just add ingredients that are in season. This time we had homegrown carrots, garlic and spring onion. With pasta and a can of canned tomates you get a delcious pasta or soup in less than 15 minutes. This way of cooking resonates with the feeling of simplicity that spending time in the nature offers. Why don’t you experiment and try cooking outdoors today with a few simple ingredients?!
Easy camping food
- 4 servings of any pasta we used chickpea pasta for some extra protein
- 1 pack of canned tomatoes
- Rapeseed oil or warmpressed olive oil
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 finely chopped carrot
- S & P
- Top with chopped spring onion/spinach
- Parmesan vegan substitue chopped almonds
- First boil the pasta.
- In the meantime mince the garlic, finely chop the carrot and spring onion.
- When the pasta is cooked. Fry the garlic and carrot at low heat for about 2 minutes in the saucepan on the stove. Add the canned tomates season with salt and pepper, top with Parmesan cheese and the spring onion .