Easy Chia Seed Recipe with Avocado & Banana
We love chia. This very small but super strong seed rich in omega 3, fibers and minerals. It is also very greatful to cook with because as soon as it gets in contact with water it starts to build a nice jelly which makes it perfect for preparing ice-cream, vegan yoghurts or as a good ingredient in a smoothie or as topping on breakfast bowls. We love chia so much that we needed to create a tribute recipe, so here is the new super easy chie seed recipe!
Easy Chia Seed Recipe with Avocado & Banana Avocado
- 1/2 tablespoon of Chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 2 dl or1/2 cup Plantmilk (1 dl or 1/4 cup to the Chia)
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 grated Apple or 1 tbsp appeljuice
- Use pome granate as topping if you like
- This dish is best to prepare at the evening and to enjoy the morning after.
- Put the chia seeds with 1/4 cup of Plantmilk (we use almond) in a small jar ad the vanilla and give it a stir. Put plastic wrap over it and store in the fridge.
- In the morning: Mix avocado, almond milk (or any other plantbased milk), grates appel or applejuice and a banana in a blender until you get a nice creamy texture.
- Add the chia seed mix and enjoy, so easy!