Who doesn’t love popcorn? We mean they pop and they are also healthy? Here we added some honey, sea salt and chocolate to make them into a sweet and salt treat. We will serve them as our healthy christmas treats. If you have time this christmas try em, they are easy to do and it’s a great healthy alternative compared to all the sugar infused treats that we usually eat during christmas.
How to make best regular popcorn:
Take a medium sized skillet add 1 tablespoon corn cooking oil. Cover the bottom with popcorn’s and put the heat on almost the highest heat. When the popcorns start to pop take a kitchen towel and hold the skillet in the lid and give it a toss from time to time so that the popcorns don’t burn. When the popcorns have stopped popping remove from the stove and put in a bowl. Add salt and enjoy!
- Enough popcorn's to cover a small saucepan
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 100 grams of dark chocolate 70 % cacao minimum.
- A pinch of sea salt
- First bring forth a small saucepan. Add the cooking oil and turn on the heat on the stove on the medium heat.
- Add the popcorn's and let them pop until they are done.
- Take forth a medium size skillet and add the popcorn along with the honey.
- Let the honey melt into the popcorns on low heat.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath (double boiler).
- Bring forth a medium sized ovenware and cover it with a baking sheet.
- Add the popcorns and cover with the melted chocolate.
- Add a few pinches of sea salt and let it cool in the fridge until completely the chocolate has solidified.