Lovely guacamoly! You fit so well to everything, complimenting almost any meal. You are so easy to make, it takes just 5 minutes and is so easy to get that wonderful taste. Thank you for existing!
Oh yes. So I just now uttered a declaration of love to an creamy dip. Not just any dip. But still, a pure and simple side dish. But the fact is that the guacamole is so much more than just that. It has a soul with features that compliment others in their vicinity.
So because we feel so crazy about the guacamole, it is obvious that we want to share our favorite recipe. It contains only a few ingredients that everyone except the avocado itself can be dried, frozen or preserved. Although it’s possible to freeze avocados too. But with all the tests we now have behind us, we have condemned it as an alternative to an acceptable guacamole.
This green godess is clearly a great planet-friendly food. Both since it is 100% plant based but also because it makes other dishes taste even better. Now to the guacalicious recipe.
The Best Guacamole Recipe – ready in 5
Guacamole recipe – the ultimate plant based dip
- 2 ripe avocados - split in half and hollowed
- 1 ripe tomato / 3 cherry tomatoes / 1 cup crushed tomatoes - chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 onion - minced
- juice from 1/2 lime
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 pepper or chili, depending on how spicy it is, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- Quick and easy - like this:Make sure all the ingredients are chopped or prepared according to the ingredient list above.
- There is certainly no more difficult than to mix everything together well in a good blender or in a bowl using a hand blender. Easy as pie and plenty like a dream!
- Tip! If you want you can add a little cumin, cayenne pepper or any other spice you like. And always taste if it needs more salt.