We have a secret to tell you, it’s something we haven’t revealed to you before. Yes we are Juice and Smoothie lovers. Putting fruits and greens in the juicer or mixer and hearing it turning it into a sweet and healthy juice, juice is a great way to wake up in the morning (our juicer defiantly wakes us up in the morning and maybe our neighbors to). Bottom line: We think that juicing is such an easy way to get more veggies into your daily diet. To get used to green juices, it’s best to add apple or pear in the beginning to balance the strong flavor in your juicing recipes.
3 Healthy Juicing recipes
- 250 grams Grapefruit
- 30 grams Hallon
- 50 grams Pomegranate seeds (you can find frozen)
- 2 Grapefruits
- 3-4 centimeter (1,5 inch) Ginger
- 2 Green Kale Leaves (remove the stem)
- 1,5 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 Pear
- 1/2 Apple
- 1 inch grated Ginger
- Peel the Grapefruit, make sure your remove all the white otherwise the juice will be really bitter. Put all of the ingredients in the juicer and enjoy. Grapefruit is supposed to help boost your metabolism.
- Peel the Grapefruit, make sure your remove all the white otherwise the juice will be really bitter. Juice the grapefruit and then the ginger. You don't have to remove the peel from the ginger. Drink right away so you get all the healthy nutrients before the disappear.
- Rinse the spinach, kale, apple and pear. Remove the stem from the green kale. Here you have to peel and grate the ginger. Add all the ingredients to a mixer and mix them into a nice green juice.