Potato Chips, Cheese doodles bacon chips. Why can’t anything salty and delicious also be healthy?
Enter Kale Chips
Green Kale is one of the most nutritions rich vegetables in the world. It’s also freaking delicious when lightly roasted in the oven. Try it and we promise that you will be positively surprised!
How to make Tender Green Kale Chips
Yield 2 servings
- Green kale
- 1 tbls Oil
- Paprika powder (Pepper powder)
- Turn on the oven to 150°C (300 F).
- Detach a few kale leaves and rinse them throughly.
- Tear them into small pieces and remove the stalk.
- Put a piece of baking paper on an baking tray.
- Spread the kale chips evenly across the tray, pour over the oil. Add the salt and the Paprika powder.
- Massage it into the Kale to remove the kale's protective coating (cool right?!) to make the kale tender.
- Bake for 1 hour or until complete. You are looking for a lightly burned crispy texture. Make sure to check on the chips and give them a stir every 20 minutes to let every kale chip dry.