How to make Tender Green Kale Chips
Yield 2 servings
- Green kale
- 1 tbls Oil
- Paprika powder (Pepper powder)
- Turn on the oven to 150°C (300 F).
- Detach a few kale leaves and rinse them throughly.
- Tear them into small pieces and remove the stalk.
- Put a piece of baking paper on an baking tray.
- Spread the kale chips evenly across the tray, pour over the oil. Add the salt and the Paprika powder.
- Massage it into the Kale to remove the kale's protective coating (cool right?!) to make the kale tender.
- Bake for 1 hour or until complete. You are looking for a lightly burned crispy texture. Make sure to check on the chips and give them a stir every 20 minutes to let every kale chip dry.
Recipe by Vegetarisk Mat Recept at https://vegetariskmatrecept.se/en/kale-chips/