Yum, yum yum! I’m just saying. This is an amazing vegan and sugar free brownie, amazing taste, consistency and imagine it is all healthy.
The recipe is a totalt stroke of luck. I (Lisa) was standing in the kitchen with a massiv sweet tooth, looking around in all our kitchen drawers for something to eat or to bake with. And this is what I found. 6 dates, 1 banana, some raisins, an almost empty package with oat cream, a little almond flour and some basic ingredients that I always have at home.
Than I just mixed it together while trying out the ”dough” and when the taste was wonderful and sweet I scuffed it in the oven and waited.
…and out came the most amazing healthy and sweet brownie I have ever tasted! Pretty high expectations now, right? Well, you just need to try it!
Yummy Sugar Free Brownie
Yield 15 brownies
- 6 Dates
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 1/4 cup Oat cream (Cream of soy will also work)
- 1 Banana
- 3 tablespoons Cacao
- 1/2 cup Almond meal
- 1/2 cup Buckwheat meal
- 1 tablespoon Coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Bicarbonate
- Heat the oven to 200 C/392F.
- Pick out the seeds from the dates and an in a bowl mix it together with the raisins, the banana and the oat cream. Then mix it to a smooth cream.
- Ad all the other ingredients and steir it with a spoon.
- Put bakingsheets in a small tin and pour in the dough in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Now they are ready to enjoy!