I love it when Lisa experiments in the kitchen. It’s a 50/50 chance that it turns out really delicious. Fortunately this time was a success!
The result today: A Vegan Chocolate Cake with a crunchy pie crust, with a raw food mousse in the center. Served with raspberry, it almost look like a sin to eat it. But it’s 100% healthy and good for you!
A lot of things is happening for me and Lisa now, we are involved in 2 new projects that we will be reveling soon. Maybe you can guess after seeing this happy spring picture from us!
Vegan Chocolate Cake
- Pie crust:
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 1 tablespoon cup Coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal
- 2 tablespoon Cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons Water/Almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of Chopped Roasted Almonds
- 5 Dates
- 1 Banana
- 2 tablespoons of Cacao Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- Put the oven on 392 Fahrenheit/200 Celsius. Start by making the filling. Mix Almond flour, coconut sugar, oatmeal, cooking oil and water into a nice dough. Take forth two small cake forms. Add the dough into them and bake for 20 minutes or until they have received a nice brown color.
- Take forth a frying pan, roast 2 tablespoons of Almonds on high heat. When they have got a nice roasted color let the cool and then chop them into small pieces. In a bowl mix with a hand blender dates, bananas, cacao powder, salt and the chopped almond pieces. Add the batter into the cake forms and serve with raspberries. Enjoy!