Sweet Potato Recipe Grated with Chevré
- 2 Big Sweet Potatoes
- 100 Grams of Boiled Chickpeas
- 50 Grams of Chevré (Goats cheese)
- 1 Handful of Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive oil
- A pinch of Salt
- A pinch of Black Pepper
- Put the oven on 200 degrees celsius/392 F and prepare a baking tray with a baking sheet. Wash the Sweet potatoes and spilt them in halfs.
- Brush the Sweet Potato with olive oil and the top and the bottom (even the side with the peel). Salt it on the cut surface and put it on the tray with the salted side facing towards the tray.
- In a bowl you mix the chickpeas with olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread the chickpeas evenly on the sweet potato baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes, withdraw the baking tray and turn the sweet potatoes around. Using a fork you stir around in the mushy sweet potatoes. Crumb the cheese on the potatoes and push down the cheese with the help of the fork. Save some cheese to put over the chickpeas.
- Finely chops the parsley and sprinkle over. Pour some olive oil over the potatoes, bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese has gotten some nice brown color.
- Before serving let it cool and ad some salt and pepper.
- Bon Apetit!
Recipe by Vegetarisk Mat Recept at https://vegetariskmatrecept.se/en/healthy-sweet-potato-recipe/