Protein pancake recipe with White beans
Looking for adding more proteins to your diet? And are you tired of the protein powder? This protein pancake recipe is a wonderful way to add more legumes to your diet! White beans is a great almost tasteless legume that can be used in a lot of your everyday recipes. Pancakes is just one way of eating them, try white bean bread, dips, white bean butter. Ad it to casseroles, soups you name it!
My (Eriks) favorite is white beans fried with mushrooms, oil and vinegar great for the tapas table!
To this recipe ad what ever fruits that are in season, right now here in Sweden citrus fruits is in season so we eat a lot of oranges, kiwis and sweeties.
Protein pancake recipe – Easy and healthy pancakes
- 150 grams of rinsed white beans
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of almond flour
- 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fiber husk psyllium seed
- 1 tablespoon of Soya milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1. Rinse the beans thoroughly.
- 2. Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix with a hand blender
- 3. Melt some additional coconut oil in a frying pan and fry the pancakes.
- 4. Serve with fresh fruit and nuts.